Public Relations/Marketing Specialist
Maysville Community and Technical College is currently looking for a regular, twelve month, term contract position for a
Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
Position is responsible for developing a variety of marketing strategies and communication activities, with a focus on producing content and building engagement across our website, social media channels and our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
The selected individual will:
- In conjunction with Marketing Director, develop and implement marketing strategies and communications to assist with student recruitment.
- Utilize customer relationship management system (CRM), to build and evaluate communication campaigns to reach prospective and current students with the right message at the right time.
- Administer the college social media sites. Develop paid and organic social media campaigns and track campaign success.
- Administer and edit the college website. Provide training to other employees on writing for the website and editing content. Analyze overall web traffic patterns.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree (related field), and one to two years related experience, or equivalent. The ideal candidate should:
- Be a creative and strategic thinker with the ability to design marketing campaigns
- Be a strong public speaker, communicator and writer.
- Be flexible and deadline-oriented.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have experience with website content management system and video production.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize depending on overall institutional impact and deadlines.
Portfolio, including social media campaigns, required during interview.
KCTCS/MCTC is now accepting applicant materials via an on-line process. To apply, please visit the KCTCS website on or before close of business December 5. Search may be extended if additional candidates are needed. Position will remain open until filled.
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and education institution and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.